Integrating Moneris API with Oracle iPayment
Moneris APIs for Ecommerce transactions are very easy to use and the support provided by them has been excellent. However, when it comes to integrating these APIs for Authorization or Capture with Oracle iPayment its an ordeal in its own way. Its not Moneris API that poses a challenge its the poor documentation on the part of Oracle iPayment that has become difficult for us to integrate.
Here is what I found so far.
1. Moneris expects the Port 443 to be open and using HTTPS protocol
2. We will need to convert the Moneris JAVA APIs into servlets and they should be coded in such a way that they must be callable from the Oracle iPayment related URLs
3. There are few entries that is required to go into zone.properties and jserv.properties
4. The name-value pairs that Oracle iPayment expects must be implemented in the Servlet (as request.getParameters) so that the iPayment UI can send the information to these variables.
5. If you get the following error java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/oro/text/regex/PatternMatcher then there is another issue. We will need to add the directory structure org/apache/oro/….. to the $IAS_ORACLE_HOME/Apache/Jserv/servlets directory.
6. After all this you may still get an SSL Handshake error, which is related to the port and https protocol issue.
Since it is still in the research phase, we are not in a position to comment on the rest of the setups required.