How to export ADF table data into excel Sheet
Oracle ADF provides lot of utilities and controls. Among them is how to export data from ADF table to Excel Sheet.
In my example I am taking case to add this in Menu Item.
Following are steps to do that.
- Add Toolbar /Menu and Menu Item to your ADF Form.
- Give a meaningful name to your Menu Item.
- Component Palette > Operation drag “Export Collection Action Listener” and drop it over your Menu Item.
- In the Popup “Insert Export Collection Action Listener” enter value for table you want to export in “ExportedId” and “Type” as shown below.
5. For “ExportedId” select the value of the table that you want to export as shown below. (In my example, I have 2 split frames and my table is in 2nd Split Frame).
6. For Type “Select excelHTML” from drop down list and you are all set to go.
7. At Run time select your Menu and export data to excel.