Punchout to iStore 11.5.10
- Punchout from iProcurement to iStore is an out-of-box functionality in R12 and is not available in the older versions.
- We have back ported the functionality to 11.5.10 and have been successful in punching out back and forth.
- For POC we were able to punchout from iProcurement in R12 to iStore in 11.5.10 and punchout back to iProcurement with the shopping cart
- The technical design is based on the technical documentation provided by Oracle.
- For POC purposes we focused on achieving the functionality only using cXML format.
- We had to deviate a little from the actual design document to achieve the required functionality for POC within a short span of time.
- User logs into iProcurement and selects the store-front to initiate the punchout process.
- On punching out the user is validated and redirected to iStore site selection page where he is logged in behind the scene.
- Upon selection of the site, the user is redirected to the site and able to shop
- Add items to cart and punchout
- On punching out from iStore to iProcurement the shopping cart information is transferred in cXML format to iProcurement and can be retrieved in shopping cart of iProcurement
- During the actual implementation the solution would be extended to support both XML and cXML formats
- The design would also be changed to follow the technical architecture provided by Oracle.
For more information on this functionality please contact email@example.com