User Management in ATG using ACC
The ATG Control Center is the point-and-click user interface that gives access to all features of the ATG platform. Business users carry out their ATG platform tasks within the ATG Control Center.
A copy of the ATG Control Center is installed automatically with the ATG platform. However, you can install and run as many copies of the ATG Control Center as you require. For example, if a company has three business managers who perform ATG-related tasks, each of them can install the ATG Control Center on their machines and connect to the same ATG server.
1. Log into ACC.
Run ACC from server or stand alone ACC in local machine.
To run from server:
a) Log in to http://<host-name>:<port>/dyn/admin
b) Click on Admin ACC link
c) Click on Start ACC in Server VM button.
d) Enter username and password and click on connect
To run standalone ACC
a) Start ACC instance in local machine
Enter username, password, host and port and click on connect
2. ACC Home will list parts of ATG product installed
3. Click on People and Organizations: This will list sub items available under main menu
4. Click on Users sub item
5. Clicking on List button will list all available users.
6. Users can be queried using expression editor provided
7. User details can be viewed by clicking on user name listed in the left pane
8. User details can be edited by clicking on respective field.
9. Roles assigned to user can be viewed by clicking on the Roles tab at top
10. Click on Add Role button to add a new role to the user
11. Select roles and click on Remove Role button to remove role of user
12. Create New User: Click on New User button to create new user. A new window will pop up to enter user details. Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
13. Roles to the new user can be added as explained in step 10.